Monday, March 5, 2012

Warren Stoker - Valley Artisans Market Artist


Warren Stoker is a woodworker extraordinaire, he inspires everyone especially the child in all of us.  These are his words to describe his work process.  
 
Wood is an amazing material.  It allows me to create new toys and such every day which gives me both pleasure and fulfillment.  It is a wonderful thing to see children and their parents or grandparents live a new existence with a toy in their hands.  Wood trucks, cars, pull toys, trains, planes, and numerous other items makes smiles and a glint in the eyes of all who experience the tactile nature of wood.  All toys are finished with mineral oil and remain nontoxic.  Should any toy need repair, contact me at Valley Artisans Market and I will happily repair it at no cost.  Repairing, teaches me the ways improvements can be made. I look forward to making more smiles.
Warren Stoker

No comments:

Post a Comment