Thursday, March 15, 2012

Beautiful work available

Hi All!  First off apologies are in order as the blogger was ill and without a computer for a few days.  This is an extraordinary gourd doll house made by the very talented Chung Ah Park.  I picked this piece to show because Chung Ah's dollhouses are my favorite thing of all the favorite things I can find in the market.  They are just amazing.  They are furnished and have paintings on the walls and look like genuine homes except that they are located in a gourd.  I have absolutely no idea how she makes them but perhaps I can persuade her to share her secrets and some more doll houses later on.  She is also a very talented potter and I will share some of those pictures soon also.

I was at the market the other day and took so many pictures of the beautiful work available at Valley Artisans Market. I will be sharing them often so please check back every couple of days to see more beautiful work and to read more of our artist profiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment